If you're in a long-term relationship, and things are a little stale in the bedroom, consider this: According to a new survey, four out of five people in relationships have a sexual fantasy they HAVEN'T told the other person about.
Meaning, odds are you're BOTH thinking of a way to spice things up. You just haven't discussed it. And there's a good chance that what you want is on this list. According to the survey, here are the top ten sexual fantasies people in relationships have.
1. Having a threesome. Almost 50% of people say they'd consider it.
2. Dressing up in a uniform, like a cop or a nurse.
3. Doing it outdoors.
4. Making a video.
5. Dominating someone or BEING dominated.
6. Using a sex toy while you get-it-on.
7. Doing it somewhere you might get caught, like an elevator.
9. Having a same-sex encounter.
10. Being watched, or watching someone ELSE get-it-on.